Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party!

We had Jack's birthday party in the park across the street from our house just like last year. It was sports themed and since we had t-ball, golf, soccer, and bowling games set up out in the park we figured we'd get a hockey cake which they did offer at Costco. Honestly though, this just looks like a big blue check mark to me! But Jack loved it!

Jack getting ready to make a wish!

Uncle Chris and Aunt Cathy, Daddy (wearing Jack's hat), and Josh.


Some of Jack's buddies looking at a baby bunny that one of the kids brought out.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Queen said...

So sad we couldn't be there. It looks like Jack had a great time though! That cake is so funny. You should send it in to the Cake Wrecks blog and see if she publishes it! I totally thought it was a check mark and was wondering why you chose that!! lol :)

Sara said...

Looks like a fun party!
Jack is so cute!!!!

Kim said...

Those eyes!! Wow!! What a fun day for Jack! You can see it in his face how happy and excited he is!! (BTW)This is Aunt Kathy at Travis and Kim's house!

Unknown said...

Those blue eyes are a killer!! And check out all his friends!! I can't believe he is 3! You are such a fabulous mom Stephie!

Travis said...

I would have LOVED to been there for that!!

BTW--This is Kimmo on Travis' computer at LAKE POWELL!!

Tristen said...

It does look like a blue check. Come on Costco, you can do better than that! Stephie, he is the most handsome kid! I love the birthday party! I wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Jack!!!

Travis said...

I miss Jack, Jack! I can't believe he's three. When will you guys be coming out to Utah again?