Friday, September 11, 2009

Jack is 3!!!!

Dear Jack,
Yesterday you turned 3 years old! What the heck?! Where did those 3 years go? We love you more than you can know Jack. You are such a smart, loving, fun and amazing boy! And the best son and big brother! We hope you had a fun day!!! Happy Birthday to you sweetheart! xo
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Joshie, Sugar, and Poco






7 comments:

Kathryn said...

So tuckered out from a very happy birthday it looks like!! I love the looks on his face as he examines his gifts! And I love the chocolate face sleeping away in his stroller! (I think it's chocolate!) What a darling cake also!!!! Happy Birthday Jack! Your family in Utah loves you!

Mama Beus said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin' cute! I love his facial expression when he is opening his present! Priceless!!

Unknown said...

Seriously, he is so dang cute! I love how sincerely excited he is to open those presents and that cake is AWESOME!!! I might need to copy that idea!

Kathryn said...

Steph, we need to update your header. Poor Josh is missing! E-mail some photos of the boys and I'll go to work on it! If you have an updated one of you and Jason, send me that too!

Sara said...

He is THE cutest!!!
It looks like he had a very happy birthday. He LOVED those presents!

Tristen said...

That sleeping picture of Jack is priceless. Happy Birthday buddy! You are too cute.

charlotte said...

the chocolate lip liner is classic! guy after my own heart :)