Saturday, February 14, 2009

California Adventure...

I must say I was disappointed that we didn't get to go back to Disneyland with our 2-fer tickets but I should've known that was to good to be true. Oh well. California Adventure is a lot smaller than Disneyland and not as kid oriented but Jack still had fun! He kept wanting to back to this Choo-choo!

I thought he would have been totally excited by this life sized Mater and Lightning McQueen (aka Boom Boom Foonie) but not so much. I guess they were just too big for his taste!

He loved this carousel until it started moving then he was "all done".


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Fun! I love this post. That is so funny that he loved the carousel until it started moving. That is so classic.

Kathryn said...

It looks so fun! I miss Disneyland! I have a friend here in Utah, who flys to Disneyland every month! Yea, she's my age!

Tristen said...

So fun. I wish we could have been there with you. I love the you went on Jason's birthday! After all aren't they just kids in grown up bodies?

Sara said...

Cute pictures Steph! that looks like such a fun day. You're really making me HATE the snow that is falling outside my window.