Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jack's 1st trip to Disneyland...

For Jason's birthday we took Jack to Disneyland for the first time. Jason was free for his b-day and Jack is still free until he's three, so we just paid for me and my mom paid for herself. Not a bad deal! And they gave us 2-fer tickets which meant we could come back to go to California Adventure! (Although I thought it meant we could go back to Disneyland again...) Jack was a little overwhelmed by it all at first but he eventually got the hang of it.

The boys in their pins. Jason's birthday pin and Jack's first timer pin!


Jack couldn't wait to get on the Dumbo ride with Omi! He loved it!

For Jack the highlight of Disneyland was meeting Pooh and Tigger (He totally dissed Eeyore! Who was pretty upset! Wish I got a picture of that!)
This picture is not greatest but Jack is just so happy to see Tigger! He can't stop staring at him!

1 comment:

Tristen said...

I bet it was a trip to see his favorite characters life size and in person! That would have scared me!