WAHOOO!!!!!! I had a feeling this would be coming soon, I am so glad it finally did! I woke up early this morning and for some reason opened up instagram and saw that ultrasound and screamed out YEAH!! Woops, woke Adam up, but I was too excited to keep that one in! Three kids!!! Awesome!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE AND JASON!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
Congratulations!!! Holy Smokes!! You are going to have 3 kiddos!!! So happy for you guys!
WAHOOO!!!!!! I had a feeling this would be coming soon, I am so glad it finally did! I woke up early this morning and for some reason opened up instagram and saw that ultrasound and screamed out YEAH!! Woops, woke Adam up, but I was too excited to keep that one in! Three kids!!! Awesome!
yaaaaaaaaay!!!! i hope you are feeling good and get LOTS of rest!
YAY!!!!
Congratulations Steph to you and your cute family.
You are such a fabulous mamma!
It IS such wonderful news!
YAYYYYY!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! he/ she is the most adorable little cletus the fetus!!
Post a Comment