As I sit here waiting to hear more information I find myself needing to do something. The news today about my Dad's passing is so sudden I'm not even able to fully process it. I'm feeling helpless here in California. Take the time to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you so you won't have to wonder if they knew you loved them. I love you Daddy.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry Steph. I know your dad knew that you loved him.
Stephie your Dad loves you do much and I know he know how much you love him. I am so sorry that you have to go through this, know that I love you and that I am here for you.
There is no question that everyone who knows you knows that you love them! I know your dad loves you, always has and always will. I am so sorry for everything that you are going through now. I love you more than I can say!
Oh Steph, your Dad will always know how much you love him. I wish I could be there to comfort you but I know your dad will ALWAYS be with you. I love you!!
Steph, I am so sorry for the pain you are going through right now! We all loved your dad, and I know he knows you love him. You are a wonderful example to all of us about sharing your love so freely! please know how much I love you and am willing to do anything I can to help ease your pain right now.
Stephanie,
Your Dad knows you love him. That truly is what you are best at, showing people that you love them.
I'm so sorry, and I'm thinking about you constantly. We love you and are praying for you.
I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I am so, so sorry. I agree with what everyone said, you are incredible at showing people how much your love them. What a gift you have! That is one of the many, many things I adore about you.
Even though I SO wish circumstances were different, I am so grateful to be able to be with you again while you are in Utah. I hope you will feel the comfort and peace that can come from Heavenly Father in times like these.
YOU ARE SO LOVED!!!!!
Post a Comment