Jack had his first dentist's visit while we were in Utah with the world's greatest dentist Dr. Adam Van Leeuwen, DDS! We both went together and he watched me get a cleaning and was a dental assistant! He had a blast and did so awesome! I was so proud of him and so relieved that he didn't freak out! I have Adam to thank for that! I can't thank you enough Adam!!!!!
Jack got to watch "Boom Boom Foonie" (that is Jack speak for Cars) while he got a cleaning! How cool is that!? Everytime Adam walked past Jack while he was getting cleaned he would open his mouth and say "ahhh" so that Dr. Adam could see his teeth! So cute!!!

2 comments:
I am so glad that Jack did so well and Adam could help! We love new awesome patients.
That is so stinkin cute! What a big boy he is!!
Post a Comment