Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Amazing Judy Phan!!!

One of my oldest friends from high school, Judy, is an amazing photographer! And we have been so blessed to have her document our engagement, wedding, Jack, and now Josh! Here are just a few she did the other day! THANK YOU, JUDY!!!! You ROCK!! Check her out: http://www.judyphanphotography.com/




6 comments:

Mikel said...

Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!!

Sara said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! She's a talented photographer, and Joshua is the sweetest baby!

charlotte said...

the most incredible pictures ever! you both look perfect!! i'm craving some erasure, i miss you so much :)

Kathryn said...

Steph, I LOVE THEM!! I would love to take a class from her!! You and your darling Joshua look beautiful!!

Kim said...

They are so beautiful!! You look amazing--and what an angel baby you have!!!!

Unknown said...

So precious Steph!! How are you doing? I can't cope without sleep!