Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Joshua...

I don't have a scanner with this computer so I tried taking a picture of one of my recent ultrasound pics. Hope you can see it. I'm fascinated by the detail that the 4D machines can show! These are the same picture, I just couldn't decide which one came out better.

6 comments:

Kim said...

OK, you scared me. I thought you had your baby already and I just missed hearing about it or something. I was worried for a second that he came early. Glad to see he is still safe and sound inside.

That picture is amazing. You can actually see details! WOW. It's fun to get a sneak peak at him!

Kathryn said...

I felt the same as Kim! I had a little heart attack when I thought you had your baby early! The ultrasound are amazing! I love your new car too!!

Mama Beus said...

So I guess we are all on the same page! I did the exact same thing as Kim & mom! Amazing pictures! Technology these days!

Kathryn said...

Steph, you should enter Jack in the beautiful baby contest on Regis and Kelly too! It's worth a shot! $125,00 towards their education!

Kathryn said...

Steph, when is your exact due date again? And do you have to have c-section?

Tristen said...

I did not have the same reaction as my crazy mom and sisters did. Maybe I am the crazy one or maybe we (me and you) are just alike. Let's go with that one! Miss you and can't wait to see the real thing!