So you may or may have not noticed to the right our little baby ticker! We are expecting another bundle of joy in March! We are excited and also cautiously optimistic! I've got my first ultrasound tomorrow morning so I'll keep you posted!
Hey Steph, do you know when you and your family are coming here in October? We are so excited about your baby! Hope you're feeling really sick! Just because that's a good sign!
Hey Stephie! I need some new posts! I am so excited for baby #2! How are you feeling? I wish I could be there with you! Just move to Utah already! Are you coming for Halloween?? I hope so, the baby is coming Oct. 15!!
5 comments:
OH MY WORD, FRUITO!!! SO EXCITED ABOUT JACK'S BABY BROTHER OR SISTER!!
LOVE YOU SO, SO MUCH! Sorry for the all caps, i just couldn't contain myself!
Hey Steph, do you know when you and your family are coming here in October?
We are so excited about your baby! Hope you're feeling really sick! Just because that's a good sign!
Congratulations Stephie!!!! How exciting!!! :) How are you feeling?
Hey Stephie! I need some new posts! I am so excited for baby #2! How are you feeling? I wish I could be there with you! Just move to Utah already! Are you coming for Halloween?? I hope so, the baby is coming Oct. 15!!
WHAT?!!!!!!!!
That is AWESOME!! Congratulations to you both. You are such great parents you will do fabulous with two!!!!!
Post a Comment