Friday, July 11, 2008

My Aunt Kathy Rocks!!

Check out my new beautiful header!!! My wonderful aunt made it for me and she took those awesome pics!! Thank you so so so so so much!!! I love it. Now I've got to find a background that is as beautiful as the header! Muchas gracias!!!!! I love you!!!

4 comments:

The Queen said...

ww, those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how BIG Jack looks, and he looks so much like your baby pictures!! Craaazy!! I love the new design!

Kathryn said...

I should of checked your blog first! I just e-mailed you and told you to go ahead and download the header directly from the e-mail. But you were way ahead of me!! I am so glad you like it! I love doing things for you!!!!! I love you and you rock more!

Kim said...

She does rock! I love the new header! You're awesome!!

Tristen said...

Love the new header! Way to go Mom! I hope you get your computer fixed soon so we can see pictures of the Jackster!