Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My new addiction...

Photobucket



Okay, I know I'm a little behind the times but I'm totally hooked and rapidly becoming obsessed with Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Jacob Black. Thank you Aunt Kathy! :o) I finished Twilight very quickly and then went out within that hour to pick up New Moon but decided (begrudgingly) once I got to the bookstore to wait a few days for the paperback to come out. I've finished New Moon too quick and I NEED to go get Eclipse in the morning!!!! I LOVE it when I finish a good book and have the comfort of knowing there is more to come in a sequel! Thank you so much!!

And oh yeah there is a movie coming out too! Cool!! Dec. 12.o8!!!

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2380464409/

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am glad you enjoyed it. I am ready to start re-reading them. I need to finish the book I am currently reading which is difficult because the only time I sit down is to drive, go to the bathroom or use the computer! It's when I travel and am stuck on a plane and can't move, that I can finally read!

Hey Steph, do you want those window treatments?

The Queen said...

Oh! Love the new blog look! And YEAH!!!! Those are just about some of the best books ever written!!! :) Okay, maybe that's a stretch but I really loved them!! I have the third one, but it sounds like you are not able to wait. ;) I am really excited, too!!

Tristen said...

I'm with my mom on being ready to re-read them. I am going to start her new book Host today, Adam's brother is coming over so I am sure I will be ignored all night long. I hope it's as good as her other books, I couldn't even tell you what they are called because I read them so fast, I didn't even check the title!

Unknown said...

I am a pretty big fan of Edward!! Husbands. . . take note!!

lulu_creations said...

Thanks for getting me hooked on Edward!!! It's been a while since I've laughed and yelled at what I was reading. Team Edward!

Mama Beus said...

Glad your hooked. I just re-read all three and loved them again! I got Tristen's book "Host" and am liking it so far. Hopefully I will love it in the end. Happy reading