Monday, February 11, 2008

Special guests for New Year's!






My best buddy from Vermont, Angela, and her family were here for New Year's!! Jack had so much fun with Alex and Berkley and he was so sad when they had to leave. So was I!! I hope we get to see you guys again soon!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Steph, I love the new pics!! I am glad you had company for New Years!!

You set the date and we will all come and paint your house!!

Kathryn said...

We are glad your dad's surgery went well. What a year!?

novascotiagirl said...

Hi Steph!!
I am loving your Blog!! It is going to be so great to log in and see how you all are doing. Jack is as beautiful as ever, of course!! We are hoping to come out for a visit sometime in the next year!!
Love Ya
Lois